Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Famous 1980's Retro Movie Quotes


There has got to be over a million 1980's Retro movie quotes!

I went browsing the web to find everything 1980's Retro and like totally rad, and awesome when I came across a site dedicated to previous decades. The 80's being one of them, of course.

Anyway, this site has a great library of quotes from movies that spanned the time when it seemed that everyone and their dog had a coke problem. If they didn't have a coke problem, they were on their way to one or knew someone who did.

Anyhoo. These aren't just any film quotes . These quotes are part of pop culture and are forever ingrained in the average person's psyche. Earlier, I mentioned that my brother and I often quoted the film "Fright Night" when were just kids growing up in the decade of indulgence.

All those famous and mostly ridiculous phrases, breaks open floodgates of memories that may had been long forgotten. For instance, remember Keanu Reeve's as Ted in "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" and that simple one-word, liner "Whoa"? I think that may be up there as one of my all time favorites.

Take a trip down memory lane and pay the site a visit.
Clicking here will take you to "In the 80's"-Movie Quotes

No comments: